Monday, June 16, 2014

March, April, and May Art!!

My camera charger is still lost, but my phone takes relatively decent pictures, so here you go... three months of my art.

Katniss '11 vs. Katniss '14

Mermaid

Winry ( I hate the rest of the pic so i'm not posting it :p)

Royai

Stargate Nails


Toph and Sokka being bros (for my BFF's b-day)

Stargate/FMA crossover stuff








Pirates

A unicorn-riding mermaid waving to wonder woman who is on a pegasus
totally legit
you can thank my aunt for this unique piece

INTERMISSION! 
look at my cool hair piece :P

random robot thing

Sam Carter, at the gate, giving me feels because SHE HAS LOST WAY TO MANY PEOPLE THROUGH THAT THING

Planets

 Oh, I guess i am posting the whole pic. nvm. (ed is supposed to be leaning over the rail, and it dosen't even look like him. forgive me)

an idea being formed


 Winry

 OCs from a story i never actually wrote out, but i will some day

Girls at a Convention

OC's for a story that is being written




So, yeah, not so great phone pics (and I was too lazy to edit them). Oh, well, here's my art from the last few months- hope you liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment