Sunday, June 29, 2014

Friends Moving and Other Things

So, life has been insane recently.
More like this week has been insane every day from 8 to 12:15. Oh, the things I do for community service hours. I have 13 kids from the ages of five to 10 in my VBS group *dies*

To be honest, I haven't really enjoyed the experience at all. The past two years working there have been great, but this year we are majorly under staffed and it is chaotic. Ugh.

Fortunately that only happens in the mornings and my afternoons have been pretty enjoyable :)

On Monday I watched half a season of Clannad (review to come soon!). On Tuesday I learned how to make Jam and went to farmers market (so much fun!) Yesterday I went over to my BFFs house (I made brownies with her brother and then washed all of the dishes???) Thursday was another relaxing afternoon- a lot of Clannad! On Friday I began cleaning out the sewing room and organized my fabrics. One step closer for my cosplay room to be complete!

In a few weeks my family is taking a trip to Mexico! It's not going to be quite the adventure trip that Europe was, but I'm sure it's going to be fun :)

Unfortunately, in the midst of all this fun, I found out that one of my best friends is moving.

I'm trying to stay positive about it and all, but frankly it sucks. I'm so glad we got to go to school with each other this past year, though. That was a lot of fun, and I'm glad that I have so many great memories with her :)

Yep. That's about it. 

Well, other than Stargate. I love SG-1 so much and I always think "there is no way i can love this show more", but then we watch the next episode and it's amazing and praise the lord for this beautiful show.

My mom said that I look like I'm in love when I talk about stargate lol

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying Clannad so far! :D Looking forward to the review! :) I'm sorry to hear your friend is moving :( And about the problems with VBS.
    Hope you have a great rest of your summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it the other day, it was amazing! Now I'm debating if I should go straight to After Story, or finish SNK first...

      Thanks, I hope you have a great summer, too!

      Delete