Saturday, November 16, 2013

SNK and other things

I watched the first episode of Attack on Titan (or SNK, whichever you prefer), and I loved it.

This is a problem.

I don't want to get emotionally involved with characters I know are going to die.

But I need to watch this show.

I need to cosplay from it.

Cosplay

*evil cackle as I begin to draw plans for cosplay stuff*



So, I'm still a bit under the weather, and as you can see from above, I started a new show...
Not much else has happened. I did finish my Spider-Man comic, and now I can't wait to go back to the comic store!

I need to finish drivers ed, so that I can be driving by next April... it's a bit off from my birthday, but that's OK. I will still be driving.

I can't think of much else that's going on, other than I'm starting to get my college list together.

Alright, have a great week, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment