Monday, August 11, 2014

Remember how I went to Europe in 2012?

Well, now I bring you, a little over two years later, pictures from the trip. Idk why I didn't post these sooner, but whatever. Have fun! (and these arent' in chronological order)


Croatia

Venice, Italy

Ceva, Italy

Dubrovnik, Croatia
story behind this: if you could balance on that brick, it would bring you good luck. The tradition started back in the late 90s or so when a guy asked a girl if she would go out with him if he could stand on the brick. He could so she did. Ever since, locals and tourists alike have found it as a symbol of good luck  (I think theres a few other versions of the meaning/story, but that's the one I heard)

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Same as above

Sistine Chapel, Rome, Italy



Idk where this was, but there were 598 stairs that my Dad and I walked down to get to the port
We could have just taken the gondola

Ephesus, Turkey

Lake Como, Italy
Fun Fact: This is the Lake House that Anakin and Padme got married at

Lucca, Italy

Ephesus, Turkey??  I think??

I think this was Athens?

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe I just found your blog! I love it! :D That's so awesome that your went to Europe!! I'm jealous! And you've been to THE Lakehouse!! That's pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha yeah, it was pretty fun :) and thank you for the tag, i'll do it soon!

      Delete
  2. Awesome pictures! :D It's so cool that you saw the Lakehouse in real life!

    ReplyDelete