Monday, August 18, 2014

I NEED COSPLAY HELP!! (it's more of an opinion thing)

As I may have mentioned before, I have two cosplays I'm trying to make before the end of the year. They both need to be done by the end of the year. The first is Captain Amelia, which is for October Kraken Con and Halloween. The other is a steampunk dress for the Dickens Fair.

Cpt. Amelia
She's not the one I really need help on (though if you have suggestions i would love to hear them!)

My steampunk outfit is white. I have a plain white skirt, I have white boots, I have a white hat, I have a cool off-white lace overskirt, I have white fabric with a cool blue-grey design that I'm going to use for the corset. I don't know which style of corset to do.

I have it narrowed down to 3 patterns, but I don't know which one I like the best, so please choose one!

all of the boning (dark stripes) will be pale pink. the "frill" on top will be leather, as well as the busk (the parts that close it together)

CORSET A

CORSET B

CORSET C



So, yeah, just let me know which style is your favorite! Hearing other opinions will just help me decide which one I want to do in the end :) 

(and "whichever you want to do" is not an answer :p I've been through plenty of patterns, so these are my "top 3"- and their all relatively easy patterns, as far as corsets go)

~ShaakThusa


2 comments:

  1. I like B or C, maybe leaning toward B. Can't wait to see your cosplays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your input! And I'm excited to start working on them :)

      Delete