Thursday, February 20, 2014

So I found this "about the blogger" thing on Tumblr, and I figured this would be fun to do while I procrastinate on the FMA review (jk, im working on it, but i don't have a lot of time. Expect it around mid-March.)

 Name ➔ If you know me irl then you know what it is
 Will you answer all questions truthfully ➔ yes
► Are you single ➔ single and free! (actually, i'm pretty sure  I'm in a long-term relationship with homework right now -.-)
► Are you happy ➔ yep!
► Are you Italian ➔ yes

► Are you German ➔ yes
► Are you Asian ➔ nope, though one time my friend called me "mentally Asian"... I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
► Are you angry? ➔  no

► Are you Irish ➔ no
► Are your parents still married ➔ yes
 FACTS
► Birth Place ➔ The land that was fabled to be the island of the Amazonian women in the far west
► Hair Color ➔ blond
► Eye Color ➔ blue, but sometimes they're green
► Birthday ➔ Feb. 3
► Mood ➔ happy

 Gender ➔ what do you think
► Lefty or Righty ➔ righty
 Summer or winter ➔ Winter! Though I like summer, the cool winter days are my favorite. Also Christmas. I love Christmas
► Morning or afternoon ➔ Um... ooh this is hard. Morning? Maybe? It really depends on the day.
THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE 
► Are you in love ➔ with food!
► Do you believe in love at first sight ➔ not really... I believe in "crush at first sight", but you don't really love people until you know them.
 Who ended your last relationship ➔ I've never dated, but in a platonic relationship: me

 Have you ever broken someone’s heart ➔ possibly
► Are you afraid of commitments ➔ not really. 
► Have you hugged someone within the last week? ➔ yes
 Have you ever had a secret admirer ➔ if they're secret, how would I know? 
► Have you ever broken your own heart? ➔ What does that even mean?
CHOICES
► Love or lust ➔ love
► Lemonade or iced tea ➔ iced tea ^.^
► Cats or Dogs ➔ cats (apologies to my dog)
► A few best friends or many regular friends ➔ I am an extrovert. I have many friends that I love to hang with, but a few close friends, as well. I don't think anyone could really have an either/or on this one.
► Television or internet ➔ internet... because then I can watch TV on the internet!
► Pepsi or Coke ➔ Coke (But I prefer rootbeer) 
► Wild night out or romantic night in ➔ Wild night out
► Day or night ➔ both
► IM or Phone ➔ phone
HAVE YOU EVER
 Been caught sneaking out ➔ Nope... well actually the other day I was going to let the dog in/ go walk around my back yard in the morning, and I set our alarm off. 
► Fallen down/up the stairs ➔ More times than I'd like to admit
 Finished an entire jawbreaker ➔ Took me 3 months, but yes, I have
 Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? ➔ yeah i suppose

► Prank called a store ➔ nope
► Skipped school ➔ I'm sure I have (aside from being sick)
► Wanted to disappear ➔ A few times
PREFERENCES 
► Smile or eyes ➔ eyes
 Light or dark hair ➔ dark
 Shorter or Taller ➔ taller
► Intelligence or Attraction ➔ intelligence! 

► Hook-up or Relationship
 ➔ relationship
► Funny and poor OR rich and serious ➔ funny and poor
ABOUT ME
► Last Phone Call ➔ Mom

 Last person you hung out with ➔ my brother
► Last thing you ate ➔ potato chips
► Last thing you drank ➔ tea with a candy  cane in it
 Last site you went to  ➔ blogger (duh)
► Last place you were ➔ school
FAMILY
 Do you and your family get along  ➔ usually
► Would you say you have a “messed up life” ➔ nope
► Have you ever run away from home ➔ I planned to once, but doesn't everyone?
 Have you ever gotten kicked out ➔ nope



So yeah, now you know a bit about me! 

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Long-time relationship with homework, eh? I know the feeling. It's just that it's National Exams tryouts and multiple exam weeks for me. XP School sucks sometimes.
    I prefer dark-haired intelligent guys, too! Heheh.. almost everyone here has black hair, after all, including me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not everyone here has black hair. i don't mine is brown, lol. just really thick brown hair.

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the confusion. I meant in real life. I probably live on the other side of the world from where you live, and almost everyone in my country has natural black hair.

      Delete
    3. Haha I just came back and read this, and it's pretty cool how, here on the internets, we can meet people from all over the world!

      Delete