Sunday, March 25, 2012

THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um... yeah. You can probably guess from the title that I am OBSESSED with THG. It was awesome. I found out that there was going to be a movie when I was about half way done with Mockingjay. That was probably one of the best and mos disturbing books (well, other than the Bible) I have ever read.

 But on to the movie. It was amazing. I don't think there are any other words to describe it. It followed the book closely, and there were some added scenes of the game makers, but nothing changed too much. And Haymitch, and Rue (I was crying my eyes out when she died), and Katniss, and Peeta, and Gale (actually, they didn't pick a good Gale, but so what.) and Effie.... they were awesome. It was great to see all of my favorite characters brought to life. 

My biggest disappointment was that they played "Safe and Sound" as the second song in the credits. I give the movie an 11/11. 

One sec, I need a Girl Scout cookie. *gets a few of the lemon cookies and plays with dog. now the tennis ball is stuck in a tree*

That was an eventful cookie break.... 

I'm going to put up some pictures in the "Artwork" page now. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment