Going into the second semester of Junior year, I can tell that I won't have a whole lot of time to blog, and I personally like to keep things on a regular(ish) schedule. So, here's the deal: I'm going to complete these 10 prompts and schedule them for every other Monday. Yep!
So, qualities about myself... Not entirely sure what that means? So, yeah, here's 25 things about myself~
- I love quotes! I like to start stories and reports with quotes, it kind of helps me see the general theme of what I'm trying to write.
- I like to make little random editey things:
- Regina Spektor is my favorite singer
- I naturally have blonde hair, but currently it's copper/red
- My eyes are usually blue, but they can also look green
- My speech pattern is one of a true Californian: dude, rad, yo, hella, drag, heavy, like, and like literally the mixture of surfer-dude and valley girl and spanish in my area has influenced my speech a lot
- Totally extroverted. I can do alright on my own, but I need to be where the people are.
- ENTJ: Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging. I don't have much patience for error, but have a good sense of how to organize things and make them work.
- I am 5'5"
- I cannot stand insufficiency/laziness, nor people who act as if it is a way of life. There is a difference between taking a break/relaxing or intentional idiocy. Get with the program.
- And an extra one: I'm not sure if these are exactly the types of "qualities" that the prompt was looking for. Oh, well, now you know some good, bad, and unimportant things about me xD