Monday, May 6, 2013

April 2013 Art~ My Version of 365

I didn't have a lot of time to draw this April, but oh well, that happens. The theme of the month was Fan Art, and I sort of stuck to that.

April Art

"10 and Jade Rachel"
Completed!



"'Fruits Basket' Characters"
So, as you can see from my last post, I love Fruits Basket! Haha, I also managed to get my mom hooked on it, as well. So yeah, I basically drew some of the characters.

Merida 1
I love Merida, she is awesome! Variation style on her green dress.

Human Ahsoka
I'm going to finish this digitally during Summer.

OHHC BroTP
I'm not going to continue this. Yep.

10 and Jade Rachel pt 2

Tree and Boulder
Obviously this isn't finished. I'm also writing a poem to go with it. Or a short story, or something  Grand and Big C (My mom's parents) gave me some really great paints for my birthday, so I was eager to break into those. Zia Linda and Uncle D.L. made me an easel. So yeah, this is what happend.


Vulnerability
April 30 was a pretty crappy day for me. In the end I drew this, which kicks off the theme for the month of May (Words/Feelings/ideas as people). I have no idea why I drew wings on her, probably because a) I haven't done that in a while and b) there was no chance that I would post a pic of a naked chick on my blog, real or not.



Alright, have a great week everyone!



2 comments: