Monday, February 20, 2012

EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! *total fan-girly moment*

I have two epic words for you: "STAR WARS"  Ok, and now, to continue on those two epic words, ad "3D" and you get something amazing. 




Ok, so I had heard that the 3D effects weren't that great, but I didn't care. I am not old enough to have seen TPM in theaters when it first came out (even if I did, I wouldn't have remembered it, and I'm pretty sure the audience didn't want to have a screaming baby in the room). So the chance to see a SW film ON THE BIG SCREAN WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Like what am i supposed to say? That I started hyperventilating  when that Lucas Film logo appeared on the screen? 


That when I heard the music above, and saw "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..." Star Wars I almost did scream! well, I personally think that it is WELL worth seeing.


Peace! 
~Shaak

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! :D Those things you described sound so cool! I'll still have to try and go sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's worth seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! I'm so happy for your hyperventilation! What a wonderful feeling <3

    ReplyDelete